17 Oct 2013

ONE LAST SUNSHINE



Hello boys and girls :) I can not tell you how excited I am for the weekend :) As mentioned in my last post I have to be for business Sunday in Abu Dhabi but a colleague and myself have decided to fly a bit earlier so we can spend the weekend in Dubai :) I'm flying tomorrow night and I will be chilling, sunbathing and partying the whole weekend :) 

I have only been once to Dubai for 2 days and I loved it :) I know some people do not like it at all because of the fakery. Totally understandable :) Especially if you compare to London where you have gorgeous old buildings and a lot of history. But you know what :) Sunshine, beach, delicious food, shopping and party can overcome all the fakery in Dubai :) oh and handsome men too for any of my single followers... 

I will leave you with an outfit of the day :) I will try and capture couple of summer outfits in Dubai :) Have a brilliant weekend when it comes xxx Tugba


Top & pumps: Zara, necklace & skinny trousers: H&M


3 comments :

Unknown said...

Nice outfit ! I really like your makeup, so fresh !
Sara,
http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

Tabet said...

Sweet pictures and a great look. The blouse is amazing. :)
Love
Tabea

http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

Keit said...

I've never been to Dubai, but I've heard a lot of nasty stories :D Maybe your experience will be better!
Adore the top and necklace :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...