11 Sept 2013

PLEATHER ON PLEATHER



Hola :) I hope you are all well. I'm going with friends to flesh and buns tonight :) Have you every been there? It looks delicious :) Can not wait! Apart from that nothing happening this week really. I will leave you with a work outfit :) YES work outfit. I'm very lucky... I can wear anything I want to the office. LOL I talked about this before on my blog - here. I'm just so happy that I dont have a dresscode at work. BTW, I just love these chunky heeled canvas shoes that i bought couple of weeks ago :) I want to wear them every day. Super comfy and they look great with everything. If you can get your hands on a pair I would definitely recommend you do :) I'm so in love with pleather when autumn and winter approaches. A simple tee and pleather shorts, skirts and trousers and you are ready to go. Let me know in the comment box how you combine pleather? Enjoy... Take care xxx Tugba 

FOLLOW ME: Instagram @tugba8419TwitterBloglovinGoogle+   

Skirt: Yumi, Jacket: No name, Shirt&Necklace: Primark, Shoes: New Look - posted about it here, Bag: Zara


4 comments :

kenda michelle said...

You are STUNNING. Love the outfit. Love that you're promoting vegan leather. Love it all!

xoxo
http://www.kendamichelle.com

Keit said...

This looks so comfy and cool, love it :) Especially the booties!

Amandine said...

sehr schÖn!! Die schuhe sind total cool!

Anonymous said...

vegan leather ??? Cool!!! :) Looks gorgeous !!!
TM

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...