27 Sept 2013

Inspired Outfit #2



Hello :) I hope you are well... Yeahh its Friday. I'm in Exeter this weekend. Planning on checking out all my favorite secondhand shops :) REAL gems in Exeter. Do you like buying from secondhand shops? I know its not everyones cup of tea but I LOVE finding unexpected amazing pieces. I still haven't discovered good charity/secondhand shops in London. For those of you living in London do you have any recommendations?

If you read my blog regularly than you know that I created a column on how to to get daily outfit inspiration. This is my second post on the column. I cut out the outfit from InStyle Germany. The colour combination itself really inspired me so I put together my version :) Do you like it? xxx Tugba 


Hat, Cardigan and Rucksack: H&M | Raincoat: Primark | Neon pink shirt: No Name | White shirt: Zara | Jeans: Topshop | Shoes: New Look 




12 comments :

Ai said...

Pretty! I really like pairing khaki with pinks and reds :)

Keit said...

You did an awesome job with this look. The shoes are extremely cool! ^_^

Renate said...

I love how you can totally relate to the inspiration picture, but you completely made it your own! And I love it even more, it's a great look - casual & cool with a great, lovely pop of color. Great styling too! - the hat for example, a nice touch! And I would never pick up the shoes myself, but, man, they look amazing! Now I want them too :)

I'm back into second hand shopping, I think. There's this second hand bazaar at the University here where I live once every month and I've found some amazing pieces there for a great price. So I usually make a list of things I'm missing in my wardrobe and then go and check that out first before buying something new. I've found my leather jacket there and some biker boots for... basically nothing! It's so cool :)

Have a great weekend! I'm spending as much time as I can with my (unfortunately sick) boyfriend, before moving to another city for two months for an internship! Exciting! :)

Sorry for the long comment, hun!

Renate from http://thecuriousklutz.blogspot.com

Kuzununannesi said...

cok guzelsın cokta sıksın en guzel ve rahat outfıttt

Lauren Dimesky said...

Stunning! You captured the editorial look perfectly!!

(='.'=)
Lauren at adorn la femme

Unknown said...

günaaydınn! çok enerji veren bir yüzün varr resmen sabah sabah böyle bir huzur verdi blogun :)
çok beğendimm.
takibindeyim.
sevgiler

Althea said...

I absolutely love your outfit - especially the shoes!:) x

Jess said...

I absolutely love buying from second-hand shops; however, I feel like I need to be a little bit more ruthless when I go. I tend to pick up things which I envision changing and altering but never get around to it! xo Jess

Your Daily Break

Marija said...

Love that you did your own version of the look! That parka is amazing!
xo
Marija

www.rosehorseshoe.com

Unknown said...

Love your style, choice of colours and shoes! :-) You're gorgeous and I would wear this outfit myself :D
http://tinks071296.blogspot.co.uk/

Ulrikke said...

I love this outfit, especially your hat!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much everyone :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...