20 Sept 2013

CLOSET FULL OF CLOTHES AND NOTHING TO WEAR? HOW TO GET DAILY OUTFIT INSPIRATION



Hello :) Yeahhh... Its FRIDAY! I don't have any major plans for the weekend but as you know things change very quickly :) I'm going for dinner with colleagues tonight to a restaurant called Punjab. Punjab is apparently the UK's oldest North Indian Restaurant. So its quite exciting :) I may go out after the dinner with friends in Soho London to a bar called Village. Its a gay bar :) Its very pleasant to go to gay bars as a women don't you think?

OK... lets move onto my post :) I keep getting questions from colleagues on how I choose my outfit every morning and by what I get inspired. Of course I get inspired by a lot of things - magazines, fashion blogs, pinterest and instagram. However, today I will only concentrate on magazines. If you want I can also create a separate post on my favorite fashion blogs. Anyway... back to the topic :) I'm ADDICTED to magazines especially printed magazines :) Don't get me wrong... I LOVE technology but in regards to inspirational books and magazines I prefer print. I love cutting out things from magazines. I posted before on Instagram about my inspiration board :) below.
Basically I cut out the things I like from magazines and stick them on my inspiration board. And every time when I can not decide what to wear (the "I have nothing to wear" feeling) I look at my inspiration board and try and create a similar outfit. Sometimes my version looks very similar to the one from the magazine and some days I just get inspired by the colour combination. So I decided to create a recurring column on my blog and post regularly on what the original image was that inspired me to put together my outfit. Let me know what you think of this column :) xxx Tugba

Cardigan: secondhand, checked shirt, white basic shirt, necklace, boots: Primark, Trousers: TK Maxx, Lipstick: Limecrime Velvetines in Red Velvet 



3 comments :

Unknown said...

Great example of how to corporate a look from a magazine straight to the streets!

You styles this very well and I really like your studded ankle boots :D


Just uploaded a new post and I definitely need your opinion :D !

Have a great day :D

XXX

Jen’s Berry Bash Custard pudding

Renate said...

This is such a great idea! Thanks! It's really that simple and brilliant! And you look amazing, I love the example outfit :)

Have a nice weekend!

Renate from http://thecuriousklutz.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great pictures and blog ! I followed you via GFC as you asked xx
Sara,
http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...