31 Mar 2013

A bad day in Paris is still better than a good day anywhere else



Halli Hallo :)

HAPPY EASTER :)
I finally got round to share an outfit post from last weekend :) My sister and me went to Paris for the weekend. It was awesome :) Believe it or not it was the first time I went to Paris. I can not believe how I could miss out on this amazing city. I went to several French pharmacies and stocked up on French skincare products :)
I'm off to watch a movie now. Isn't it nice to have tomorrow off :)
Have a nice evening.

xxx
Tugba
Fur waistcoat:Romwe, Blazer and Boots:H&M, Jeggings: Uniqlo, Blouse: Noname



7 comments :

Anonymous said...

Love your outfit! Happy Easter too:)

Unknown said...

hope you've enjoyed paris :)!! followed you back dear:)
have a nice easter monday.

Unknown said...

Hi lovely , thanks for stopping by my blog : I just followed you on Twitter , let me know if you install Bloglovin widget so I can follow you there as well.
Since Google Reader is going to disappear in july there is no sense to join Google Freiend connect anymore !
Best wishes

XX Luba
Well Living Blog
http://www.well-living-blog.com

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

Looks like you had a great Easter :)

xx

Kelly

Keit said...

Oh, your dotted top is incredible! ^^

Unknown said...

Great fur vest!
Happy Easter!
Im following you back on bloglovin now.
Love G xx

www.supercalafashionistic.com

Kim Slr said...

Believe me I would kill to have some spring wather right now, It's just as cold here in germany and I'm sooo sick of all the snow!
Those pictures are from work where I'm inside all day ;)
xx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...