12 Mar 2011

Mac & Topshop Haul



Hi Guys,

As you probably noticed I don't blog as often anymore. I'm sooo busy with University its not even funny. As you know I'm doing my Masters and all my assignments are due end of March. So its a very busy time at the moment.

ANYWAYYYYYYYYYY :) I do not want to bore you with University stuff. Thanks to the Internet I can shop 24 hours :D Therefore, at nights instead of sleeping I shop haha :) I've recently ordered some stuff from Mac and Topshop. 

I've been craving the Mac Club eyeshadow for ages. So last week I finally decided to order it :D I got the Mac Club eyeshadow and Viva Glam 2 lipstick. Originally, I had ordered the lipglass too but I sent it back as it was very similar to the one I bought from Topshop (see pic below). However, now that the money is been refunded back I can order something else instead :D I'm thinking about getting the Mac Vegas Volt Lipstick. What do you think? Do you own it already?? I think it is a gorgeous colour for the summer :D 

As you can see from the pictures below I also bought a lip pencil from Mac in the colour Magenta. It must have been a month ago. I tweeted about it :D I wore it to Uni and everybody asked me which lipstick it was. Its really eye catchy.

Without Flash
With Flash



I also bought from Topshow their new creme lipcolour in Tawny. It's a gorgeous nude and its very similar to the Viva Glam 2 lipglass. Topshop's creme blush in Neon Rose also landed in my shopping basket its such a gorgeous colour :) Perfect for SS.  




Let me know what you think about my little make up haul. Have you tried any of it??

Have a wonderful weekend :)

xxxxxx

Tugba




3 comments :

Savannah said...

Club looks great in your swatch but, when I swatched it on me it had that green duochrome thing goin' on! Maybe it looked more green because of MAC's dim lighting. Anyways, great haul!


http://glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com/

Fashion is a Sunny Day said...

love all the things you bought.
I've been wanting to buy Topshop make up, and I was wondering if its any good?

Estefania Lovelifefashion said...

I want Club since long time ago. i hope I can buy it someday but... there are lot of beauty Mac eyeshadows I want to own LOL
Kisses.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...